Monday, February 23, 2009
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I don’t wear pastel colours or pigtails because they are associated with youth-fullness. I’m tired of being thought of as 7-8 years younger than what I really am. The only pastel I wear is light yellow because it matches my hair.
2. I don’t do well with groups of people over eight in number if I don’t know anyone.
3. I have three middle names; Grace, Trudy, Karen.
4. I was prom queen at my high school. They pulled my name out of a hat. When they called my name my girlfriends didn’t think I was really ‘thee prom queen’ and said that they must have called up another girl named Amy Archer. I didn’t go up.
5. One time I won Chubby Bunny. I had 15 marshmallows stuck in my cheeks.
6. I’ve been trying to look at God through the lens of androgyny for the past four years.
7. I’m competitive but I have no hand eye coordination
8. When I become an old women I want my hair to turn completely white, not gray.
9. When I was a little girl and I was about to get a spanking for being bad I would hide under my bed. Mom would try to drag me out but I would hold onto the legs of the bed.
10. I avoid awkward moments and conflict like an animal trying to bite it’s leg off from a trap.
11. Sometimes I think I love like a kid who squeezes their hamster to death.
12. I’m brutally honest, this inhibits me from saying things like “I just want you to be happy.” However I’m learning you don’t keep friends this way, sooo “I just want you to be happy?”
13. My parents and I all have birthdays on the ninth. Jan. 9th, Aug. 9th, and Aug. 29th.
14. TV, Radio, and Music personalities I have crushes on: George Strombou….., the character Jim from The Office, Jhian Ghomeshi, and Stephen Christian (Anberlin).
15. My first kiss was in kindergarten, by a boy named Jamie Anderson. He wanted me to French kiss him (I didn't). EWWWwwww.
16. Places I would like to live: Korea, Japan, NYC, Paris, San Francisco (Valley), British Colombia, Halifax.
17. I’m an ice-cream connoisseur. Top brands: B&J’s, Ed’s Ice-cream (Beaches), Slicker’s (Picton), Dairy-Queen, Giradelli Sundaes (San Fran, Down Town Disney), Soft Serve from that Place in Belleville, Kawartha Lake’s Dairy (Bancroft), some place on College that makes their own, Hollywood Gelato (Younge and Eglinton).
18. I wrote this in celebration of mid-terms ending. It was something frivolous to do.
19. When I was a pre-teen I wanted to be a dancer on Electric Circus.
20. I can tell what type of personality a person has by the type of handshake they give me. I can also tell a lot about a person by the type of hug they give me ie: the molesting hug.
21. I’m a bit of a snoop:). I have this odd curiosity of looking in people’s bathroom cupboards.
22. One day I’d like to spend a good 7 or 8 hundred dollars, and rent a hot Ferrari or some other hot car like that for a day.
23. When I was 10 or 11 I wrote Donny Walhberg of New Kids On The Block a love letter. I told him about how great I was domestically. I’ve often wondered if after they washed up they took the time to read their fan mail? I’ve imagine Donny all old and wrinkled showing up on my door-step proposing to me. CREEPY!
24. If I like a guy I will never tell him. (Yes, Mike i stole that from your sister's list).
25. It really annoys me when my mom passes me the phone to talk to a relative when I don’t feel like talking to them.