Friday, May 2, 2008

When I feel most like myself.....

You know how they say that alcohol brings out what people are really like, (insert questioning knowing tone) you know , the part that they hide from the general public. Well when I dance I feel like myself the most. I love dancing myself into a trance! When I use to be part of a charismatic youth group we use to have the most awsome musical worship sessions! I would dance and dance and dance until I put myself into a trance like state. Those were some of the most intense spiritual experiences I have ever had. I miss dancing.

This Summer I want to go out with some friends dancing. Who wants to come with me.

Current favourite iTunes DL, M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes" on the album Kala. Nothing like a little female gangsta gorrilla music. I have actions to the song:). They include gun cocking motions. GIRL POWAH!

No comments: