We'll call this blog Memories of Mexico
*Boys it should be noted that you may feel uncomfortable reading this post, so I'm warning you now.
1. My two aunt's who have boob jobs.
Sad sad thing my friends! I found out through my younger cousin that they got them done around 3-4 years ago. First my one aunt is already well endowed! My other aunt is very skinny so they definetly look fake! The first well endowed aunt if you were to look at her and you didn't know you would think 'man she is bigger than I thought she was' (that was before I found out). I don't understand why either of them got them done!?! I think it is kind of sad that they felt the need for the procedure. You can buy bras that do the trick just fine, without the whole PERMANENT thing being added! Boob jobs are like tatoos, they hurt like hell and they are PER PER PER PERMANENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. My Uncle talking frankly about how women have one breast larger than the other.
Okay first of all my dad's side of the family is very conservative and just don't talk about things like that. But I guess my uncle has caved after living with three women. Especially now that his two girls are teenagers. It was so funny, to hear him say 'oh ya every women has one that is smaller than the other'. Oh uncle you are the greatest!
3. I got all of my aunt's and my three female cousins to go for a walk down the beach. On our jaunt we happened to pass a hotel that was being newly constructed. Apparently the workers were willing to take a break to check us all out. We had all of the contruction workers out on the top of the roof whistling and cat calling us (like 20 of them)! When we went to walk past again to return they had come down to see us! Ya, Canadian men are not quite that forward!
4. The waves were huge in the ocean so my cousin's and I went wave jumping.
It was nice to see my youngest cousin Sarah acting like the Sarah I use to know. The Tom Boy who didn't have a care in the world. It was a short live moment but it was good. She has become a sterio typical selfish teenager in order to keep from being picked on by catty little girls her age. I miss my rambuncious cousin. I hope she grows out of this booty licious attention getting boy chasing, pop culture consumer fueld stage. I fear for her if she does not. She use to be a leader but she has been berated to a follower. Girls are just mean!
5. One day my other cousin and I tooled around the local market together. We were harrassed by many of the venders (for good reason, we are rich Americans). We were given many options in the boyfriend department. It seems that blond girls are well liked in Mexico. I had one man say to me as he lightly put his hand on my shoulder "I like this size". Ugghhhhh he was twice my age!
6. We went to The Island of Women for one of our excursions.
While we were one the island I spotted a VW camper bus. The lisence plate said Quebec so I went up to the couple to say hello. I asked them if they were from Quebec, they responded in the affirmative. I told them I was from Ontario and started asking them about how they got to Mexico. They said that they had started by traveling through the states, camping at different sites and then slowly working down to Mexico. They had a map of different camp sites in Mexico they were going to but they found that some of them were lacking electrical hook-ups, showers and sometimes (I think) even toilets. They had been on the road for four months and had another three to go. They were headed next to the Carribean next. To top it all off they were doing it with their two kids who were 6 and 9 years of age! I congradulated them on their successful journey and told them that I thought they were very brave.
How cool is that! I think that would be so fun to do but I don't even know if I have the guts to do something like that without kids!?! I think I need to be more daring and take more chances. I'm always so cautious, kinda like Susan from Narnia.