Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Last Post for Awhile


Hey my favourite blog readers,

Its time for me to say good-bye for a little while. I'm not breaking up with you I just need a break okay;). I've been procrastinating too much and its gotten a little ridiculous with how much time I spend on here. So for a little while I'm going to be only using the internet for e/mail and school stuff. I'm a tactile person who loves to click click click with her fingers and read useless information.

Before I sign off I just want to encourage you to SMILE at the hopeless people on the side walks of our dirty down-towns. That man who smells and that women with the horrible teeth who ask for money or are speaking louder than necessary, look them in the eye and smile a hello to them or "I'm sorry I don't have change to spare". Let them know that you acknowledge them as a human being. You'll be surprised at the return responses you get.
If you want to read something check out this old blog of mine and if you need to laugh or you need some pointers on picking up chicks head over to this blog and this blog and this blog and this blog of my friend Ron's. Trust me you won't regret reading his blog, he is one cockey boy!

No comments: