Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Last Post for Jan

I've been going blog crazy lately and now its time to stop blogging for January.

Before I go listen to This. Its is the best of both music worlds! The Hood Internet has given djing a new twist. Its not just intertwining two songs together as one moves over for the other but combining the two together to make one kick ass mix. I love it when they take two opposing styles and marry them to one another. So good! I especially like this one and this one and this one and of course this one!

Mr. RonASmith.com I think you'll like this a lot! Joh I think you'll like this as well.

Okay back to reading for school:(. Catcher in the Rye is not that great, I was really hopeing it would be a gooder.

1 comment:

RTF said...

I found Catcher in the Rye to be an amazing book, but it was kinda depressing.